Hi all,
Iam trying to run linphone (opensource IP phone) in powerPC based
xilinx development board. The board contains a Audio Codec chip LM4550
and speaker, Mic i/os. I also have xilinx board based AC97 audio
drivers (not for linux). I plan to modify the low level IO functions
used in drivers with linux IO functions to make it work under embedded
linux (monta vista Linux). I dont know how can I make changes in
linphone open source application so that it uses my device drivers for
audio functions. Since I use linux2.4.xx I feel I can use only OSS
drivers. How can I specify in my device driver.
Could anyone tell how can I go about,
Prakash