Docs for USB Driver Programming - Embedded

This is a discussion on Docs for USB Driver Programming - Embedded ; Hai Everybody, I am a Newbie in embedded programming and Having Knowledge on Serial Driver Programming By using TERMIOS Structure. Now I am very much keen to learn USB Driver Programming.Can Anybody Suggest me the necessary Docs and Related URL's. ...

  1. Docs for USB Driver Programming

    Hai Everybody,
    I am a Newbie in embedded programming and Having Knowledge on Serial
    Driver Programming By using TERMIOS Structure. Now I am very much keen
    to learn USB Driver Programming.Can Anybody Suggest me the necessary
    Docs and Related URL's.

    With Regards,

    Haranath.T

  2. Re: Docs for USB Driver Programming

    emb in linux wrote:

    > I am a Newbie in embedded programming and Having Knowledge on Serial
    > Driver Programming By using TERMIOS Structure. Now I am very much keen
    > to learn USB Driver Programming.Can Anybody Suggest me the necessary
    > Docs and Related URL's.

    See those two very good Articles from Greg Kroah-Hartman in Linux Journal:

    http://interactive.linuxjournal.com/article/7353
    http://interactive.linuxjournal.com/article/7466

    Regards

    Sven

    --
    "The American news-media is no longer a news source; it is a
    cheerleading squad." (unknown source)

    /me is giggls@ircnet, http://sven.gegg.us/ on the Web

  3. Re: Docs for USB Driver Programming

    Dear Sven,