find Device Driver TFT LCD lta035b0q0a toshiba, please - Embedded

This is a discussion on find Device Driver TFT LCD lta035b0q0a toshiba, please - Embedded ; hi. i dont speek english... sorry.. but, i find data, no datasheet... is device driver. , please.... pichfx@gmail.com thanks, too.....

  1. find Device Driver TFT LCD lta035b0q0a toshiba, please

    hi.

    i dont speek english... sorry..

    but, i find data, no datasheet...

    is device driver. , please....

    pichfx@gmail.com

    thanks, too..

  2. Re: find Device Driver TFT LCD lta035b0q0a toshiba, please

    I am sorry for my above writing, due to my bad English I made a mistake how
    I have to ask.

    I will ask my question after I research more, if you read my above writing,
    thanks for reading.

    and thanks for this reading too.

  3. Re: find Device Driver TFT LCD lta035b0q0a toshiba, please

    On Oct 19, 11:24*pm, "Daesue" wrote:
    > I am sorry for my above writing, due to my bad English I made a mistake how
    > I have to ask.
    >
    > I will ask my question after I research more, if you read my above writing,
    > thanks for reading.
    >
    > and thanks for this reading too.

    You shouldn't need a special device driver for your monitor if your
    graphics card (and the monitor) is relatively new and supports DDC.
    Using DDC your graphics card should be able to pickup your monitor
    attributes.

  4. Re: find Device Driver TFT LCD lta035b0q0a toshiba, please

    > You shouldn't need a special device driver for your monitor if your
    > graphics card (and the monitor) is relatively new and supports DDC.
    > Using DDC your graphics card should be able to pickup your monitor
    > attributes.

    What I want to do is to mount the 3.5" TFT LCD TOUCH of Doshiba on ARM
    board.
    The model number of this LCD is LTA035B0Q0A.
    So that. I have to make a driver, but I don't know how to control this
    LCD.
    Mostly, the LCD control method in the ARM are dealing with CPU I/F and
    RGB I/F,
    but according to the LCD datasheet, it seems something different with
    those methods.
    (If you need datasheet, I can send it to you by mail)
    Therefore I ask what the control type is.
    Please advise me.(p.s : I post this statement again)

  5. Re: find Device Driver TFT LCD lta035b0q0a toshiba, please

    On Oct 21, 2:42*pm, Daesue wrote:
    > > You shouldn't need a special device driver for your monitor if your
    > > graphics card (and the monitor) is relatively new and supports DDC.
    > > Using DDC your graphics card should be able to pickup your monitor
    > > attributes.

    > What I want to do is to mount the 3.5" TFT LCD TOUCH of Doshiba on ARM
    > board.
    > The model number of this LCD is LTA035B0Q0A.
    > So that. I have to make a driver, but I don't know how to control this
    > LCD.
    > Mostly, the LCD control method in the ARM are dealing with CPU I/F and
    > RGB I/F,
    > but according to the LCD datasheet, it seems something different with
    > those methods.
    > (If you need datasheet, I can send it to you by mail)
    > Therefore I ask what the control type is.
    > Please advise me.(p.s : I post this statement again)

    So what you are saying is that you dont have a graphics card on your
    system and you want to control an OEM LCD directly using a proprietary
    interface. Sometimes the LCD vendors do not give the full interface
    specs. Hopefully you have such a document.
    What sort of an interface does the LCD have ?? is it a pure digital
    interface (address/data lines, clocking, control) or does it have RGB
    type interface ?

  6. Re: find Device Driver TFT LCD lta035b0q0a toshiba, please

    On 10월22일, 오전8시20분, Janaka wrote:
    > On Oct 21, 2:42 pm, Daesue wrote:
    >

    > > > You shouldn't need a special device driver for your monitor if your
    > > > graphics card (and the monitor) is relatively new and supports DDC.
    > > > Using DDC your graphics card should be able to pickup your monitor
    > > > attributes.

    > > What I want to do is to mount the 3.5" TFT LCD TOUCH of Doshiba on ARM
    > > board.
    > > The model number of this LCD is LTA035B0Q0A.
    > > So that. I have to make a driver, but I don't know how to control this
    > > LCD.
    > > Mostly, the LCD control method in the ARM are dealing with CPU I/F and
    > > RGB I/F,
    > > but according to the LCD datasheet, it seems something different with
    > > those methods.
    > > (If you need datasheet, I can send it to you by mail)
    > > Therefore I ask what the control type is.
    > > Please advise me.(p.s : I post this statement again)

    > So what you are saying is that you dont have a graphics card on your
    > system and you want to control an OEM LCD directly using a proprietary
    > interface. Sometimes the LCD vendors do not give the full interface
    > specs. Hopefully you have such a document.
    > What sort of an interface does the LCD have ?? is it a pure digital
    > interface (address/data lines, clocking, control) or does it have RGB
    > type interface ?- 따온 텍스트 숨기기 -

    I found the following results after researching many different
    sources.
    LCD interface is Alternated Video Signal. The two types of I/F
    technique are CPU I/F and RGB I/F, but I do not think it's either of
    them.

    I have no idea how to control it even after looking at data sheet.
    If you know, please advise me.

  7. Re: find Device Driver TFT LCD lta035b0q0a toshiba, please

    On Oct 24, 10:31 pm, Daesue wrote:

    > > > What I want to do is to mount the 3.5" TFT LCD TOUCH of Doshiba on ARM
    > > > board.
    > > > The model number of this LCD is LTA035B0Q0A.
    > > > So that. I have to make a driver, but I don't know how to control this
    > > > LCD.
    > > > Mostly, the LCD control method in the ARM are dealing with CPU I/F and
    > > > RGB I/F,
    > > > but according to the LCD datasheet, it seems something different with
    > > > those methods.
    > > > (If you need datasheet, I can send it to you by mail)
    > > > Therefore I ask what the control type is.
    > > > Please advise me.(p.s : I post this statement again)

    > > So what you are saying is that you dont have a graphics card on your
    > > system and you want to control an OEM LCD directly using a proprietary
    > > interface. Sometimes the LCD vendors do not give the full interface
    > > specs. Hopefully you have such a document.
    > > What sort of an interface does the LCD have ?? is it a pure digital
    > > interface (address/data lines, clocking, control) or does it have RGB
    > > type interface ?- 따온 텍스트 숨기기 -

    > I found the following results after researching many different
    > sources.
    > LCD interface is Alternated Video Signal. The two types of I/F
    > technique are CPU I/F and RGB I/F, but I do not think it's either of
    > them.
    >
    > I have no idea how to control it even after looking at data sheet.
    > If you know, please advise me.

    I think you should contact the original manufacturer of the LCD and
    get the entire data sheet set. Most manufacturers give only marketing
    type data sheets by default and only give the detailed once (with
    example implementations and the like) when you sign a support
    contract!!
    Good luck.

+ Reply to Thread