Finding device node from vendor/product id - Embedded

This is a discussion on Finding device node from vendor/product id - Embedded ; Hi all, Given a vendor and product id, is there a way to find out which device node is refers to this peripheral? Cheers, Danny....

  1. Finding device node from vendor/product id

    Hi all,

    Given a vendor and product id, is there a way to find out which device
    node is refers to this peripheral?

    Cheers,
    Danny.

  2. Re: Finding device node from vendor/product id

    On Oct 15, 10:11*pm, Danny Woods wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Given a vendor and product id, is there a way to find out which device
    > node is refers to this peripheral?
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Danny.

    What are we talking about here (PCI or USB or Firewire or ....) ?

+ Reply to Thread