Looking for Embedded Linux Developers to work in East Coast of USA - Embedded

This is a discussion on Looking for Embedded Linux Developers to work in East Coast of USA - Embedded ; Hello, This is Sai from TANNA Corporation, Technical consulting firm in East coast of USA. I am looking for Embedded Linux Developers to work in Linux Kernel development for ARM/PowerPC/MIPS Processors. If anybody is interested, please send me your resume ...

  1. Looking for Embedded Linux Developers to work in East Coast of USA

    Hello,

    This is Sai from TANNA Corporation, Technical consulting firm in East
    coast of USA. I am looking for Embedded Linux Developers to work in
    Linux Kernel development for ARM/PowerPC/MIPS Processors. If anybody is
    interested, please send me your resume to stanna at optonline dot com.

    Thanks for your time,
    Sai.

  2. Re: Looking for Embedded Linux Developers to work in East Coast of USA

    Hi
    May be... you can read a book: Its name is Building Embedded Linux
    Systems.It is very interesting.
    Have a good time for it
    My email is nguyenductoanma@gmail.com
    If you need that book you can contact to me

+ Reply to Thread