mkfs.jffs2 - Embedded

This is a discussion on mkfs.jffs2 - Embedded ; Greetings, does anybody know where I can get mkfs.jffs2 sources? For some bad reason I cannot connect to CVS server anonymously at Redhat (it times out) and I couldn't find it in other sources. Thanks in advance, D...

  1. mkfs.jffs2

    Greetings,

    does anybody know where I can get mkfs.jffs2 sources? For some bad
    reason I cannot connect to CVS server anonymously at Redhat (it times
    out) and I couldn't find it in other sources.

    Thanks in advance,

  2. Re: mkfs.jffs2

    I think you can find one at debian mirror.

    Stargazer wrote:
    > Greetings,
    >
    > does anybody know where I can get mkfs.jffs2 sources? For some bad
    > reason I cannot connect to CVS server anonymously at Redhat (it times
    > out) and I couldn't find it in other sources.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,

    My Personal Weblog:
    http://spaces.msn.com/cyberisblue

+ Reply to Thread