uclinux + apache + php - Embedded

This is a discussion on uclinux + apache + php - Embedded ; hi all, is there any experience in using uclinux with apache and php? I have a constraints about the processor (a mmu-less cpu, so I need to use ucLinux) but I have no constraints about memory (flash+ram) usage. Is there ...

  1. uclinux + apache + php

    hi all,

    is there any experience in using uclinux with apache and php?
    I have a constraints about the processor (a mmu-less cpu,
    so I need to use ucLinux) but I have no constraints about
    memory (flash+ram) usage.

    Is there any problems in compiling apache and php in uclinux?
    Any link to infos to already tested similar configuration?

    thanks for any info
    giammy

  2. Re: uclinux + apache + php

    Hi,

    try here: http://www.menie.org/georges/uClinux/boa-php.html

    Please, let us to know about your progress

    Regards,

    Ivan

    giangiammy@gmail.com wrote:
    > hi all,
    >
    > is there any experience in using uclinux with apache and php?
    > I have a constraints about the processor (a mmu-less cpu,
    > so I need to use ucLinux) but I have no constraints about
    > memory (flash+ram) usage.
    >
    > Is there any problems in compiling apache and php in uclinux?
    > Any link to infos to already tested similar configuration?
    >
    > thanks for any info
    > giammy

  3. Re: uclinux + apache + php

    If you don't need to reuse existing PHP code you can write dynamic
    pages in C/C++ and build a ~150KB executable that includes an HTTP/S
    server and your web application data (static html/images, dynamic
    pages).

    search for: KLone, koanlogic.com

    bye
    stefano

    giangiammy@gmail.com wrote:
    > hi all,
    >
    > is there any experience in using uclinux with apache and php?
    > I have a constraints about the processor (a mmu-less cpu,
    > so I need to use ucLinux) but I have no constraints about
    > memory (flash+ram) usage.
    >
    > Is there any problems in compiling apache and php in uclinux?
    > Any link to infos to already tested similar configuration?
    >
    > thanks for any info
    > giammy

  4. Re: uclinux + apache + php

    thanks for the link: I'll check out,
    anyway, I must have something which can be
    updated via ftp/scp: perhaps I could ask the
    customer to use something different from php,
    such as C, but I must give the possibility to
    upload the actual pages

    thanks
    giammy