webcam interface to application program - Embedded

This is a discussion on webcam interface to application program - Embedded ; Hi all! I want to interface a webcam to my application programs. Plz help me with: how to use webcam driver? Can I use Video4linux-2 APIs? How to manage data transportation between user space applications and the driver?...

  1. webcam interface to application program

    Hi all!

    I want to interface a webcam to my application programs.

    Plz help me with:
    how to use webcam driver?
    Can I use Video4linux-2 APIs?
    How to manage data transportation between user space applications and
    the driver?

  2. Re: webcam interface to application program

    On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 at 11:57 GMT, techietone wrote:
    > Hi all!
    >
    > I want to interface a webcam to my application programs.

    Good for you!

    > Plz help me with:
    > how to use webcam driver?

    RTFM!

    > Can I use Video4linux-2 APIs?

    Maybe...

    > How to manage data transportation between user space applications and
    > the driver?

    RTFM again!
    If you have no manual, read the docs.
    If you have no docs, search the web.
    If you can't find anything on the web, ask for help _BUT_ please
    include more information about your inquiry. If your questions are
    vague, you will get no answers.

    HTH,
    Apostolos

    --
    Replace earth.space with gmail.com for a valid e-mail

+ Reply to Thread