Hi All,

Currently we do have Urgent openings with my Company (A World Leading
Product Based Companies), located in Banalore/ Hyderabad/ Chennai/
NCR/ Pune. we are looking for the following skill sets

Note : If you are applying for this positions Please do mention the
subject as follows otherwise itís very difficult for us to trace the
resume in Future Requirements
E.g. :- Applying for Microsoft Technologies 3+ Years(Bangalore)

Skill Sets:-
Microsoft Technologies: - Dot.Net, C#, VB.Net, ADO.Net, ASP.Net, SQL
Server, BizTalk, VB, ASP, VC++, COM, DCOM etc.
Looking for 4 to 7 Years of experience

Personal skills:
1. Strong analytical abilities.
2. Able to work in a team & across different product teams with good
team
building abilities.
3. Good written and oral communication skills.

Education MS/ME/Mtech, BE/Btech, MCA/MSC Any Specialization

Plz do mention the following details otherwise we canít process those
profile to Siemens

Total years of Experience :
Relevant Experience :
Current Organization :
Employment Type (Permanent/Contract):
Current CTC: Lacks P/A
Expected CTC: Lacks P/A
Time required to join: Days
Date of Birth:
Education :
MCA : Regular_ % , Year_
BE/ME : Regular_ % , Year_
BSC : Regular_ % , Year_
10 + 2 : Regular_ % , Year_
10th : Regular_ % , Year_

Following requirements which we have to close in September 2008

Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate.

Kindly Ignore this mail if it doesn't match your profile.

As the No of Requirements are large you can Forward this References of
Your Friends/Colleagues / Known ones who might be interested for this
and those who are looking for Change.

Thanks for your timeÖhave a wonderful day ahead!!!!!!

Best Regards,
Lakshmi
Email : lakshmiglobalhr@gmail.com

Note : Sorry for not disclosing my Company Details because every day I
am getting 100Ēs of calls from the candidates & from the recruiters &
From the consultancies