Emulator - Embedded

This is a discussion on Emulator - Embedded ; Hi All, Can you all suggest me some embedded linux(2.6) platforms like Arm, POWERPC and a suitable emulator to learn the idea of embedded linux. Thanks...

  1. Emulator

    Hi All,

    Can you all suggest me some embedded linux(2.6) platforms like Arm,
    POWERPC and a suitable emulator to learn the idea of embedded linux.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Emulator

    nagu wrote:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > Can you all suggest me some embedded linux(2.6) platforms like Arm,
    > POWERPC and a suitable emulator to learn the idea of embedded linux.
    >
    > Thanks

    All you'll need to know is "Google ATNGW100", then go to digikey and buy one
    for less than $100.00. You'll get a good taste of embedded linux and end up
    with a very useful computer in the process. Tons of support and project
    ideas on the internet...

    --

    ---

    From the Gentoo Linux powered Desktop of Jerry McBride

  3. Re: Emulator

    On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 11:09:39 -0700 (PDT), nagu
    wrote:

    >Can you all suggest me some embedded linux(2.6) platforms like Arm,
    >POWERPC and a suitable emulator to learn the idea of embedded linux.

    Good evening, nagu.

    Write me at:

    for_nagu
    AT
    internetsmallfry
    DOT
    com

    (that's "Internet Small Fry" all run together.)

    That's a special purpose email address I have set up just for you.
    After I hear from you I'll delete it, since by then it'll be on about
    a million spam lists even though I have obfuscated it above. :-(

  4. Re: Emulator

    On Sep 19, 2:09*am, nagu wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Can you all suggest me some embedded linux(2.6) platforms like Arm,
    > POWERPC and a suitable emulator to learn the idea of embedded linux.
    >
    > Thanks

    Try Skyeye, a open source ARM board emulator.
    http://skyeye.sourceforge.net

    Thanks,
    Marco Wang

+ Reply to Thread