hi friends - Embedded

This is a discussion on hi friends - Embedded ; hi, I am sandy and i am completed Embedded System Design course. I created one blog for Embedded Systems that blog name is http://sandyembedded.blogspot.com evrybody see this blog give me your valuable suggestions thanks & regards sandy.......!!!...

  1. hi friends

    hi,

    I am sandy and i am completed Embedded System Design course. I
    created one blog for Embedded Systems that blog name is

    http://sandyembedded.blogspot.com

    evrybody see this blog give me your valuable suggestions

    thanks & regards

    sandy.......!!!

  2. Re: hi friends

    On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 02:29:15 -0700, colors4life rearranged some electrons
    to say:

    > hi,
    >
    > I am sandy and i am completed Embedded System Design course. I
    > created one blog for Embedded Systems that blog name is
    >
    > http://sandyembedded.blogspot.com
    >
    > evrybody see this blog give me your valuable suggestions
    >

    > thanks & regards

    You better take that course again, you weren't paying attention the first
    time.

  3. Re: hi friends

    Nobody will have the time to read this.

    If you want to get an answer, you need do ask a specific question here,
    of course with a decent message subject.

    And first take a course is forum etiquette.

    -Michael

+ Reply to Thread