Hai all,
I am having a MorphoSmart Host System Interface(Sagam SA bio metric
finger scanner) and related docs(basic commands to communicate with
host).

Here the basic idea of the project is to establish communation between
a host and device and finally develop a GUI application using GTK+.

The device (finger print scanner) countinously monitoring for the data
on a serial port and sends to other serial port.From other port we have
to aquire the data and develop a GUI Application using GTK+.

This is my 1st project.Can anybody suggest me how to procced to succed
in my project.

Hope I explained clearly.

WithRegards

Haranath.T