LINUX ON WINDOWS CE POCKET PC - Embedded

This is a discussion on LINUX ON WINDOWS CE POCKET PC - Embedded ; hai all i want to install linux on WINDOWS CE POCKET PC.The device name is Mio 558.how to start this project.If u have any documents related this ,help me out. Thanking you. with regards haranath.t...

  1. LINUX ON WINDOWS CE POCKET PC

    hai all
    i want to install linux on WINDOWS CE POCKET PC.The device name is Mio
    558.how to start this project.If u have any documents related this
    ,help me out.

    Thanking you.

    with regards

    haranath.t

  2. Re: LINUX ON WINDOWS CE POCKET PC

    Have a surf over to http://www.handhelds.org
    --
    Huw Davies | e-mail: Huw.Davies@kerberos.davies.net.au
    Melbourne | "If soccer was meant to be played in the

+ Reply to Thread