Embedded linux for MPC860 Eval Board - Embedded

This is a discussion on Embedded linux for MPC860 Eval Board - Embedded ; I want to develop software on an Eval board that has MPC860 with Serial port and Ethernet port on it. I am planning to use Embedded linux on it. Could not find anything online. Can anyone tell me which vendor ...

  1. Embedded linux for MPC860 Eval Board

    I want to develop software on an Eval board that has MPC860 with
    Serial port and Ethernet port on it. I am planning to use Embedded
    linux on it. Could not find anything online. Can anyone tell me which
    vendor supports it and if there are any free downloadble versions.

  2. Re: Embedded linux for MPC860 Eval Board

    On Aug 14, 5:40*am, NewToEmbeddedLinux wrote:
    > I want to develop software on an Eval board that has MPC860 with
    > Serial port and Ethernet port on it. I am planning to use Embedded
    > linux on it. Could not find anything online. Can anyone tell me which
    > vendor supports it and if there are any free downloadble versions.

    I'm not an expert on this chip, but Denx Linux seems to have a
    MPC86xADS setup. May be that will work with your chip.

+ Reply to Thread