Simulating key scancodes in Linux... - Embedded

This is a discussion on Simulating key scancodes in Linux... - Embedded ; I have an embedded application in which I have several discrete buttons which I need to present to qt/embedded as keyboard scancodes. Does anyone know how best to achieve this?...

  1. Simulating key scancodes in Linux...

    I have an embedded application in which I have several discrete buttons
    which I need to present to qt/embedded as keyboard scancodes. Does
    anyone know how best to achieve this?

  2. Re: Simulating key scancodes in Linux...

    On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 09:23:36 -0700, twgray wrote:

    > I have an embedded application in which I have several discrete buttons
    > which I need to present to qt/embedded as keyboard scancodes. Does
    > anyone know how best to achieve this?

    Google for kbdd. Write a 'keyboard' driver for it that interfaces to your
    hardware.

+ Reply to Thread