Resource file format - Embedded

This is a discussion on Resource file format - Embedded ; Hi, What do the pci resource files represent such as: /sys/bus/pci/devices/0000:00:00.0/resource ? I have the MindShare pci book....

  1. Resource file format

    Hi,
    What do the pci resource files represent such as:

    /sys/bus/pci/devices/0000:00:00.0/resource
    ?

    I have the MindShare pci book.

  2. Re: Resource file format

    Russell Shaw wrote:
    > Hi,
    > What do the pci resource files represent such as:
    >
    > /sys/bus/pci/devices/0000:00:00.0/resource
    > ?
    >
    > I have the MindShare pci book.

    They define the memory map of a pci device. Each line represents one
    resource (bar resource). The first column is the starting address, the
    second is the end address, the third I forgot I tried finding on the
    net, but unsuccessfully.

+ Reply to Thread