Low-Cost IXP425 Development Board - Embedded

This is a discussion on Low-Cost IXP425 Development Board - Embedded ; I'm looking for an inexpensive IXP425 development board ( Intel's IXDP425 & ADI's Coyote are quite expensive(> $2500 is what the price info I got from some vendors..Is it really so expensive?).This is just to get hands-on experience with Linux ...

  1. Low-Cost IXP425 Development Board

    I'm looking for an inexpensive IXP425 development board (< $500). The
    Intel's IXDP425 & ADI's Coyote are quite expensive(> $2500 is what the
    price info I got from some vendors..Is it really so expensive?).This is
    just to get hands-on experience with Linux on XScale.It would be better
    if the board supports expansion, for ex. a provision to add a
    SLIC/CODEC interface to HSS & close to IXDP425 or Coyote in design.
    Thanks in Advance

    Regards,
    DSKR

  2. Low-cost IXP425 development board

    check out http://www.openplate.com. They have a complete hardware
    (borad, case, and cables) priced under $300.

+ Reply to Thread