Hi to all the readers,

I am writing here to propose myself as Linux Embedded Senior
Consultant or as Linux Embedded Engineer or any reasonable position
which could fit with my skills.

I have many years of experience in Linux embedded and in the last two
years I have worked mainly for Ericsson Telecommunications. At this
time I feel I have to look forward in order to continue my career,
especially to work abroad. I can introduce myself with a reference
letter by my actual contractor.

If you are interested in offering me a job position or a contract
please check this web page

http://www.roberto.foglietta.name/wo...p?mod=Who_am_I

Feel free to contact me if you would ask me more information.

Only for Italian speakers: in collaborazione con una ditta francese
posso offrire e organizzare corsi di linux embedded, cross compiling,
device driver developing, etc. in lingua italiana. Vi prego di
chiamarmi per avere maggior informazioni. Offerta valida a partire da
settembre 2008.

Best regards,
Roberto A. Foglietta
me@roberto.foglietta.name
+39.349.33.30.697

P.S.: recruiting agencies are not welcome if they are not able to or
would not pay abroad job interview travel expenses. Recruiting
agencies are much more welcome if they send me an introducing e-mail
before trying to have a phone job interview with me. Please remember
that I will not sign any contract which contains Non-Concurrency
clauses, never. Please do not waste my time, I will take care of yours
too. Thanks in advance.