PC104 PCB's for Sale - Embedded

This is a discussion on PC104 PCB's for Sale - Embedded ; Hi. Anyone in need of PC104 boards, go to ebay.com and find seller dxer114 auction items. That is my selling name on ebay. PC/104 is a standard for PC-compatible modules (circuit boards) that can be stacked together to create an ...

  1. PC104 PCB's for Sale

    Hi.

    Anyone in need of PC104 boards, go to ebay.com and find seller dxer114
    auction items.

    That is my selling name on ebay.

    PC/104 is a standard for PC-compatible modules (circuit boards) that can be
    stacked together to create an embedded computer system. These types of
    systems are often found in factories, laboratories, and machinery to provide
    programmable control of a complex system.

    PC/104 systems are very similar to standard desktop PCs but with a different
    form factor. The name "PC/104" is derived from this likeness and the special
    stackable bus connector having 104 pins. These systems can be programmed
    with the same development tools used with full-size PCs which reduces the
    need and cost of custom development efforts. Although only about 4" x 4",
    PC/104 boards are very powerful for their size. PC/104 products are designed
    for minimal power consumption, small foot print, modularity, expandability,
    and ruggedness - basic needs of the embedded systems designer.

  2. Re: PC104 PCB's for Sale

    no PC104 board for sell at the moment??!!??

    "Joseph P. Phaturos" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Hi.
    >
    > Anyone in need of PC104 boards, go to ebay.com and find seller dxer114
    > auction items.
    >
    > That is my selling name on ebay.
    >
    > PC/104 is a standard for PC-compatible modules (circuit boards) that can
    > be stacked together to create an embedded computer system. These types of
    > systems are often found in factories, laboratories, and machinery to
    > provide programmable control of a complex system.
    >
    > PC/104 systems are very similar to standard desktop PCs but with a
    > different form factor. The name "PC/104" is derived from this likeness and
    > the special stackable bus connector having 104 pins. These systems can be
    > programmed with the same development tools used with full-size PCs which
    > reduces the need and cost of custom development efforts. Although only
    > about 4" x 4", PC/104 boards are very powerful for their size. PC/104
    > products are designed for minimal power consumption, small foot print,
    > modularity, expandability, and ruggedness - basic needs of the embedded
    > systems designer.

+ Reply to Thread