Selecting the OS for DO-178B - Embedded

This is a discussion on Selecting the OS for DO-178B - Embedded ; We are starting our project from scratch and can select virtually any OS that provides support to DO-178B. Is anybody can compare the main players on DO-178B RTOS market?...

  1. Selecting the OS for DO-178B

    We are starting our project from scratch and can select virtually any
    OS that provides support to DO-178B. Is anybody can compare the main
    players on DO-178B RTOS market?

  2. Re: Selecting the OS for DO-178B

    In article <1120587008.795603.206890@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups. com>,
    meyerovichl@saic.com writes:
    > We are starting our project from scratch and can select virtually any
    > OS that provides support to DO-178B. Is anybody can compare the main
    > players on DO-178B RTOS market?

    Why would you post this in c.o.l.e? Linux isnt a realistic choice if you go
    for anything higher than Level D.

    Rob

    --
    Robert Kaiser email: rkaiser AT sysgo DOT com
    SYSGO AG http://www.pikeos.com

+ Reply to Thread