Looking for reference designs (low cost) to load Embedded Linux - Embedded

This is a discussion on Looking for reference designs (low cost) to load Embedded Linux - Embedded ; Guys: I am looking fro reference designs to load Embedded Linux, can somebody point me where can I buy (cheap ones based on PowerPc/ARM/MIPS with Ethernet controller)....

  1. Looking for reference designs (low cost) to load Embedded Linux

    Guys:

    I am looking fro reference designs to load Embedded Linux, can somebody
    point me where can I buy (cheap ones based on PowerPc/ARM/MIPS with
    Ethernet controller).

  2. Re: Looking for reference designs (low cost) to load Embedded Linux

    santa19992000@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Guys:
    >
    > I am looking fro reference designs to load Embedded Linux, can somebody
    > point me where can I buy (cheap ones based on PowerPc/ARM/MIPS with
    > Ethernet controller).

    There are so many any more, try this:

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=arm7+ethernet

+ Reply to Thread