GUI for xScale-Board - Embedded

This is a discussion on GUI for xScale-Board - Embedded ; Actually I need a good GUI for an xScale-Board with a 320x240-TFT & Touchscreen (400 Mhz Kontron PXA-xBoard) running under Linux (2.4) I tried Nano-X in combination with FLTK, but - maby - there's a better alternative. Has someone a ...

  1. GUI for xScale-Board

    Actually I need a good GUI for an xScale-Board
    with a 320x240-TFT & Touchscreen (400 Mhz Kontron
    PXA-xBoard) running under Linux (2.4)
    I tried Nano-X in combination with FLTK, but -
    maby - there's a better alternative. Has someone
    a suggestion? What is useful ... what is usual?
    It sould be possible to get the source-codes, so
    an open-source solution or the like whould be
    preferable.

    Thanks for any hints,
    Reimar

  2. Re: GUI for xScale-Board

    > Actually I need a good GUI for an xScale-Board
    > with a 320x240-TFT & Touchscreen (400 Mhz Kontron
    > PXA-xBoard) running under Linux (2.4)
    > I tried Nano-X in combination with FLTK, but -
    > maby - there's a better alternative. Has someone
    > a suggestion? What is useful ... what is usual?
    > It sould be possible to get the source-codes, so
    > an open-source solution or the like whould be
    > preferable.

    The easiest, fastest, reliable solution is Qt/embedded,
    but unfortunately has royalties for non-GPL purposes.

    In alternative you can evaluate wxWidgets
    www.wxWidgets.org

    Regards
    Marco Cavallini
    Koan s.a.s. - Software Engineering
    Linux and WinCE solutions for Embedded and Real-Time Software
    Klinux : the embedded distribution for industrial applications
    - Atmel AT91 ARM Third Party Consultant
    - Intel PCA Developer Network Member
    - Microsoft Windows Embedded Partner
    Via Pascoli, 3 - 24121 Bergamo - ITALIA
    Tel. (++39) 035-255.235 - Fax (++39) 178-223.9748
    http://www.koansoftware.com - http://www.klinux.org