Evaluation board - ARM7 ucLinux - Embedded

This is a discussion on Evaluation board - ARM7 ucLinux - Embedded ; Hi All, I am looking for an evaluation board with an ARM7 (around 100Mhz) processor, 4MB RAM, (around) 32MB of flash, at least 1 serial port, and a USB host. On the evaluation board I would like to run ucLinux ...

  1. Evaluation board - ARM7 ucLinux

    Hi All,

    I am looking for an evaluation board with an ARM7 (around 100Mhz)
    processor, 4MB RAM, (around) 32MB of flash, at least 1 serial port,
    and a USB host. On the evaluation board I would like to run ucLinux in
    order to evaluate my application. To safe some work, I would be great
    to have an evaluation board pre-installed with ucLinux.

    I have been searching on the Internet, but I did not find anything
    suiting all my needs.
    Does anyone know an evaluation board suiting my specs?

    Thanks in advance!

    Kind regards,

    Joost

  2. Re: Evaluation board - ARM7 ucLinux

    Try http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/pro...roducts_id=475
    --
    _
    | |
    | Rick Bronson rick at efn dot org Tel 541-485-7264 | (___)
    | Amazonia Computing http://www.efn.org/~rick __ o |_____ (___)
    | 5050 Donald Street "Onde esta dinheiro?" _`\<, | \_(___)
    | Eugene, OR 97405 -- Gal Costa __( )/( )__ |
    `----------------------------------------------------------'

  3. Re: Evaluation board - ARM7 ucLinux

    Hi,

    Joost wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I am looking for an evaluation board with an ARM7 (around 100Mhz)
    > processor, 4MB RAM, (around) 32MB of flash, at least 1 serial port,
    > and a USB host. On the evaluation board I would like to run ucLinux in
    > order to evaluate my application. To safe some work, I would be great
    > to have an evaluation board pre-installed with ucLinux.

    Have a look at Embedded Artists:
    http://www.embeddedartists.com/produ...j64ei2pdbc62g0

    But you won't find 100MHz ARM7. The highest would be circa 70.

    M.W.

  4. Re: Evaluation board - ARM7 ucLinux

    On Jul 2, 7:11 am, Marcin Wolcendorf wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Joost wrote:
    > > Hi All,

    > > I am looking for an evaluation board with an ARM7 (around 100Mhz)
    > > processor, 4MB RAM, (around) 32MB of flash, at least 1 serial port,
    > > and a USB host. On the evaluation board I would like to run ucLinux in
    > > order to evaluate my application. To safe some work, I would be great
    > > to have an evaluation board pre-installed with ucLinux.

    > Have a look at Embedded Artists:http://www.embeddedartists.com/produ...SID=motld4hgq0...
    >
    > But you won't find 100MHz ARM7. The highest would be circa 70.
    >
    > M.W.

    Thanks people, I decided to go for the embedded artist board.

    Joost

  5. Re: Evaluation board - ARM7 ucLinux

    Hi,

    Joost wrote:
    > On Jul 2, 7:11 am, Marcin Wolcendorf wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Have a look at Embedded Artists:http://www.embeddedartists.com/produ...SID=motld4hgq0...
    >>
    >> But you won't find 100MHz ARM7. The highest would be circa 70.
    >>
    >> M.W.

    > Thanks people, I decided to go for the embedded artist board.

    Check for MCU version number against errata sheet. Old NXP MCUs
    revisions ('-' for sure) had some problems with internals - PLLs (freq.)
    and Flash (access time), so you want new revisions.

    Regards,

    M.W.

  6. Re: Evaluation board - ARM7 ucLinux

    On Jul 2, 9:55 pm, Marcin Wolcendorf wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Joost wrote:
    > > On Jul 2, 7:11 am, Marcin Wolcendorf wrote:
    > >> Hi,

    > >> Have a look at Embedded Artists:http://www.embeddedartists.com/produ...SID=motld4hgq0...

    > >> But you won't find 100MHz ARM7. The highest would be circa 70.

    > >> M.W.

    > > Thanks people, I decided to go for the embedded artist board.

    > Check for MCU version number against errata sheet. Old NXP MCUs
    > revisions ('-' for sure) had some problems with internals - PLLs (freq.)
    > and Flash (access time), so you want new revisions.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > M.W.

    Ok I will, thanks!

+ Reply to Thread