Any ucLinux consultants available in North America or Canada? - Embedded

This is a discussion on Any ucLinux consultants available in North America or Canada? - Embedded ; Thanks....

  1. Any ucLinux consultants available in North America or Canada?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Any ucLinux consultants available in North America or Canada?

    Last time I checked Canada was in North America.

  3. Re: Any ucLinux consultants available in North America or Canada?

    Jeremy Walsh wrote:
    > Last time I checked Canada was in North America.

    Thanks for the reply. It should have been obvious that the intent was
    "USA or Canada". Any help with answering the real question?

    Regards.

+ Reply to Thread