Embedded linux development kit for sale - Embedded

This is a discussion on Embedded linux development kit for sale - Embedded ; 1) IBM/AMCC PPC405EP evaluation board from IBM. 2) 266MHZ CPU, 128MBytes SDRAM. 3) 4 PCI slots. 4) BDI 2000 JTAG emulator 5) PCI USB2.0 card 6) Complete Eclipse base embedded linux development environement.(Cross tool chain, linux distribution...) 7) Vxworks 2.2 ...

  1. Embedded linux development kit for sale

    1) IBM/AMCC PPC405EP evaluation board from IBM.
    2) 266MHZ CPU, 128MBytes SDRAM.
    3) 4 PCI slots.
    4) BDI 2000 JTAG emulator
    5) PCI USB2.0 card
    6) Complete Eclipse base embedded linux development environement.(Cross tool
    chain, linux distribution...)
    7) Vxworks 2.2

    robert at yahoo dot com

  2. Re: Embedded linux development kit for sale

    rob wrote:
    > 1) IBM/AMCC PPC405EP evaluation board from IBM.
    > 2) 266MHZ CPU, 128MBytes SDRAM.
    > 3) 4 PCI slots.
    > 4) BDI 2000 JTAG emulator
    > 5) PCI USB2.0 card
    > 6) Complete Eclipse base embedded linux development environement.(Cross tool
    > chain, linux distribution...)
    > 7) Vxworks 2.2
    >
    > robert at yahoo dot com

    That email didn't work.

    Is the board still available? Can the board run linux itself and/or
    can I just use a ppc cross compiler to load code to run on it?

    How much for it anyways?

    Tom

+ Reply to Thread