Hello, I own a Samsung YH-920GS mp3 player and I am currenty trying to
load linux onto it. I have looked through all of the hidden files in
the System folder and i have found a file named BL_YH920.rom. I have
looked through it in an ascii text editor and believe this may be the
file that contains the firmware for the player. I want to know if
anyone knows anything about creating alternate rom files that allow me
to load a linux kernal (possibly uClinux) from the harddrive. I think
in order to create an alternate rom file i will need to know about the
processor inside the player, but all I know is that it is some generic
RISC processor.