I am looking for free embedded Linux for Freescale Power PC ref. design - Embedded

This is a discussion on I am looking for free embedded Linux for Freescale Power PC ref. design - Embedded ; Experts: I am looking for free embedded Linux for Freescale Power PC ref. design. I believe Montavista and Timesys are paid RTOS, I would like to do some homebased project, looking for free RTOS (linux). Thanks for your time and ...

  1. I am looking for free embedded Linux for Freescale Power PC ref. design

    Experts:

    I am looking for free embedded Linux for Freescale Power PC ref.
    design. I believe Montavista and Timesys are paid RTOS, I would like to
    do some homebased project, looking for free RTOS (linux). Thanks for
    your time and suggestions.

  2. Re: I am looking for free embedded Linux for Freescale Power PC ref. design

    Check out the ELDK at http://www.denx.de/

    --
    Brian F. G. Bidulock
    bidulock@openss7.org