Development specs for BEFSR11. - Embedded

This is a discussion on Development specs for BEFSR11. - Embedded ; I have got a spare Linksys BEFSR11 WAN/LAN router and I opened it over the weekend to find a Samsung ARM processor on it. Does anyone have any specs/datasheets/programming information for this board?. I would like to run Linux on ...

  1. Development specs for BEFSR11.

    I have got a spare Linksys BEFSR11 WAN/LAN router and I opened it over the
    weekend to find a Samsung ARM processor on it.

    Does anyone have any specs/datasheets/programming information for this
    board?. I would like to run Linux on it. I do not see any serial ports/USB
    ports for me to download code on to it and I do not see any flash either.

    Has anybody done any development for this board?. What does it run
    currently?.

    RK

    All opinions are mine and mine only

  2. Re: Development specs for BEFSR11.

    I seem to remember Linksys published the Open Source software code on their
    site....I assume to comply with GNU licensing (OR GPL). So I assume there
    is a way to upload data to it? The Linksys uses TFTP to upload firmware, so
    I would guess that is how you would load a new O/S? Thoughts?

    There is a solution!"

    http://www.giantcompany.com

    "Ramakrishna Saripalli" wrote in message

    > I have got a spare Linksys BEFSR11 WAN/LAN router and I opened it over the
    > weekend to find a Samsung ARM processor on it.
    >
    > Does anyone have any specs/datasheets/programming information for this
    > board?. I would like to run Linux on it. I do not see any serial ports/USB
    > ports for me to download code on to it and I do not see any flash either.
    >
    > Has anybody done any development for this board?. What does it run
    > currently?.
    >
    > RK
    >
    > All opinions are mine and mine only

+ Reply to Thread