when to include application? - Embedded

This is a discussion on when to include application? - Embedded ; hi, i just compiled and configured the linux kernel 2.4.29, after doing all this i got a bzImage, now the problem is in which step and how to include our application. we are trying to develop embedded linux systems. our ...

  1. when to include application?

    hi,
    i just compiled and configured the linux kernel 2.4.29, after doing all
    this i got a bzImage, now the problem is in which step and how to
    include our application. we are trying to develop embedded linux
    systems. our host and target architecture is x86 and the O.S is redhat
    9.0 (shrike).

    thanks
    sushant

  2. Re: when to include application?

    thesushant@gmail.com wrote:
    > hi,
    > i just compiled and configured the linux kernel 2.4.29, after doing all
    > this i got a bzImage, now the problem is in which step and how to
    > include our application. we are trying to develop embedded linux
    > systems. our host and target architecture is x86 and the O.S is redhat
    > 9.0 (shrike).
    >
    > thanks
    > sushant

    build the ramdisk file which content the application you need.

    Best Regards,

+ Reply to Thread