How to get OK from minicom? - Embedded

This is a discussion on How to get OK from minicom? - Embedded ; Hi.I am new to minicom.I configured it and turned local echo on.I am able to see my AT commands.But I am not able to see OK from minicom.I configured it for /dev/ttyS9.Is there any configuration change I need to do ...

  1. How to get OK from minicom?

    Hi.I am new to minicom.I configured it and turned local echo on.I am
    able to see my AT commands.But I am not able to see OK from minicom.I
    configured it for /dev/ttyS9.Is there any configuration change I need
    to do to see OK from modem.?Thanks and regards Ramakrishna

  2. Re: How to get OK from minicom?

    On Jun 5, 1:01*pm, "Ramakrishnaprasad.A"
    wrote:
    > Hi.I am new to minicom.I configured it and turned local echo on.I am
    > able to see my AT commands.But I am not able to see OK from minicom.I
    > configured it for /dev/ttyS9.Is there any configuration change I need
    > to do to see OK from modem.?Thanks and regards Ramakrishna

    Hi,

    What is the equivalent of /dev/com9 on linux?I tried /dev/ttyS9 as
    well as /dev/ttyS10.But no luck.Thanks

  3. Re: How to get OK from minicom?

    On Jun 5, 11:15*am, "Ramakrishnaprasad.A"
    wrote:
    > On Jun 5, 1:01*pm, "Ramakrishnaprasad.A"
    >
    > wrote:
    > > Hi.I am new to minicom.I configured it and turned local echo on.I am
    > > able to see my AT commands.But I am not able to see OK from minicom.I
    > > configured it for /dev/ttyS9.Is there any configuration change I need
    > > to do to see OK from modem.?Thanks and regards Ramakrishna

    > Hi,
    >
    > What is the equivalent of /dev/com9 on linux?I tried /dev/ttyS9 as
    > well as /dev/ttyS10.But no luck.Thanks

    dmesg|grep tty

  4. Re: How to get OK from minicom?

    wrote:
    > On Jun 5, 1:01*pm, "Ramakrishnaprasad.A"
    >
    > wrote:
    > > Hi.I am new to minicom.I configured it and turned local echo on.I am
    > > able to see my AT commands.But I am not able to see OK from minicom.I
    > > configured it for /dev/ttyS9.Is there any configuration change I need
    > > to do to see OK from modem.?Thanks and regards Ramakrishna

    > Hi,
    >
    > What is the equivalent of /dev/com9 on linux?I tried /dev/ttyS9 as
    > well as /dev/ttyS10.But no luck.Thanks

    http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/find-ou...ith-setserial/

+ Reply to Thread