Recruiting Kernel Engineer, Cambridge UK - Embedded

This is a discussion on Recruiting Kernel Engineer, Cambridge UK - Embedded ; Hi all, We are looking to recruit a Linux Kernel Engineer. We are based in Cambridge, UK. If interested, please reply to kerneljobs@cyantechnology.com . If not, please pass the word around. Thanks. ---------------------------------------- Software Engineer - Linux Kernel We are ...

  1. Recruiting Kernel Engineer, Cambridge UK

    Hi all,

    We are looking to recruit a Linux Kernel Engineer.

    We are based in Cambridge, UK.

    If interested, please reply to kerneljobs@cyantechnology.com .

    If not, please pass the word around.

    Thanks.

    Software Engineer - Linux Kernel

    We are a fabless semiconductor company rapidly expanding our
    family of microcontrollers.

    We are looking to recruit a Linux Kernel hacker to help with
    porting the kernel to new architectures.

    Role:

    Seeking a confident engineer to take the lead in kernel porting
    and development of an embedded Linux platform for new microcontrollers.

    Someone with a deep understanding of the internal Linux kernel and
    internals, who is actively involved in the open source development
    community.

    Key to success is your past experience, motivation, a dynamic
    approach, and desire to see results.

    We can provide a very stimulating environment, with unique challenges.

    Requirements:

    - 8+ yrs development experience with 3+ yrs Linux
    - Extensive Linux Kernel experience
    - Track, evaluate & integrate dev from open source community.
    - Previous kernel porting experience much valued

  2. Re: Recruiting Kernel Engineer, Cambridge UK

    That's kerneljobs at cyantechnology dot com.

+ Reply to Thread