In article ,
root writes:
> Looking for a real time linux distrubution, commercial or otherwise,
> that supports the Freescale (Motorola) mpc555.

I believe the 555 doesn't have a memory management unit (MMU). If that
is indeed the case, then the only Linux version that might run on it
would be uclinux. I don't know wether there is a Linux distribution
suitable for your hardware "off the shelf", but I seriously doubt it
(even more so since you also need real-time capabilties).

There are a number of consultants (my company being one of them ...)
who could create a suitable solution for you, but be aware that this
is probably a significant job.

Good Luck!

Rob

--
Robert Kaiser email: rkaiser AT sysgo DOT com
SYSGO AG http://www.elinos.com