looking for a WMA decoder on arm-linux - Embedded

This is a discussion on looking for a WMA decoder on arm-linux - Embedded ; could anyone tell me a free/charged WMA decoder which has following features: 1. run on ARM9 SoC without float-point unit 2. library type is preferred 3. IPC. Thanks in advance!...

  1. looking for a WMA decoder on arm-linux

    could anyone tell me a free/charged WMA decoder which has following
    features:
    1. run on ARM9 SoC without float-point unit
    2. library type is preferred
    3. IPC.

    Thanks in advance!

  2. Re: looking for a WMA decoder on arm-linux

    "dannylu--" wrote in message news:...
    > could anyone tell me a free/charged WMA decoder which has following
    > features:
    > 1. run on ARM9 SoC without float-point unit
    > 2. library type is preferred
    > 3. IPC.
    >
    > Thanks in advance!

    You can contact with MS. MS has the fixed-point version decoder.

  3. Re: looking for a WMA decoder on arm-linux

    Quote Originally Posted by brian View Post
    "dannylu--" wrote in message news:...
    > could anyone tell me a free/charged WMA decoder which has following
    > features:
    > 1. run on ARM9 SoC without float-point unit
    > 2. library type is preferred
    > 3. IPC.
    >
    > Thanks in advance!

    You can contact with MS. MS has the fixed-point version decoder.
    Excause me, "MS" means Micro Soft?
    No boddy besides Micro Soft has fixed point wma codec?

+ Reply to Thread