Free to good home: Cirrus ARM development kits - Embedded

This is a discussion on Free to good home: Cirrus ARM development kits - Embedded ; Free to good home: 24 Cirrus EP7312 Dev Kits. http://www.cirrus.com/en/pubs/devKit/EP7312dk-3.pdf http://www.cirrus.com/en/products/pro/detail/P139.html FOB: Santa Clara, CA. These are surplus from an old project. I would kind of prefer to keep them together and give them to a school, but clubs and ...

  1. Free to good home: Cirrus ARM development kits

    Free to good home: 24 Cirrus EP7312 Dev Kits.

    http://www.cirrus.com/en/pubs/devKit/EP7312dk-3.pdf
    http://www.cirrus.com/en/products/pro/detail/P139.html

    FOB: Santa Clara, CA.

    These are surplus from an old project. I would kind
    of prefer to keep them together and give them to a
    school, but clubs and individuals are good too.

    thanks
    Bob Smith

  2. Re: Free to good home: Cirrus ARM development kits

    On May 21, 5:39*am, Bob Smith wrote:
    > Free to good home: 24 Cirrus EP7312 Dev Kits.
    >
    > http://www.cirrus.com/en/pubs/devKit...tail/P139.html
    >
    > FOB: Santa Clara, CA.
    >
    > These are surplus from an old project. *I would kind
    > of prefer to keep them together and give them to a
    > school, but clubs and individuals are good too.
    >
    > thanks
    > Bob Smith

    I would love to take 2or3 off your hands..

    Regrads,

    Ryan McLean

  3. Re: Free to good home: Cirrus ARM development kits

    On May 22, 5:14*am, Pvt Ryan wrote:
    > On May 21, 5:39*am, Bob Smith wrote:
    >
    > > Free to good home: 24 Cirrus EP7312 Dev Kits.

    > >http://www.cirrus.com/en/pubs/devKit...p://www.cirrus....

    > > FOB: Santa Clara, CA.

    > > These are surplus from an old project. *I would kind
    > > of prefer to keep them together and give them to a
    > > school, but clubs and individuals are good too.

    > > thanks
    > > Bob Smith

    > I would love to take 2or3 off your hands..
    >
    > Regrads,
    >
    > Ryan McLean

    Same here.

    Thanks,
    Patrick

  4. Re: Free to good home: Cirrus ARM development kits

    Pvt Ryan wrote:
    > I would love to take 2or3 off your hands..

    Ryan

    Sure. They have a steel case so shipping won't be
    cheap but these are (I think) nice units.

    Where should I ship them?

    thanks
    Bob Smith

  5. Re: Free to good home: Cirrus ARM development kits

    On May 21, 12:39 pm, Bob Smith wrote:
    > Free to good home: 24 Cirrus EP7312 Dev Kits.
    >
    > http://www.cirrus.com/en/pubs/devKit...tail/P139.html
    >
    > FOB: Santa Clara, CA.
    >
    > These are surplus from an old project. I would kind
    > of prefer to keep them together and give them to a
    > school, but clubs and individuals are good too.
    >
    > thanks
    > Bob Smith

    I'm interested in 1-2 sets as well..

    Regards,
    Bao Anh

  6. Re: Free to good home: Cirrus ARM development kits

    Thank you kindly for the generous offer.
    If James Finne has not already claimed the remaining units
    (he's a good neighbor who volunteers with computer clubs
    and teaches computer engineering),
    I would like to claim 10 (for myself and friends).
    I already emailed you but I'm posting just to be sure.
    I'm afraid none of the registered nonprofit organizations
    in which I'm active handles embedded systems,
    so I can't facilitate a tax-deductible donation :-(

    -- Jeffrey Jonas
    jeffj@panix(dot)com
    The original Dr. JCL and Mr .hide

  7. Re: Free to good home: Cirrus ARM development kits

    On May 22, 6:22*pm, Bob Smith wrote:
    > Pvt Ryan wrote:
    > > I would love to take 2or3 off your hands..

    > Ryan
    >
    > Sure. *They have a steel case so shipping won't be
    > cheap but these are (I think) nice units.
    >
    > Where should I ship them?
    >
    > thanks
    > Bob Smith

    Hi,

    I just replied via email.

  8. Re: Free to good home: Cirrus ARM development kits

    Hello Bob, I would like to have 1 or 2 dev kits. I am from Zagreb, Croatia.

    "Bob Smith" wrote in message
    > Free to good home: 24 Cirrus EP7312 Dev Kits.
    >
    > http://www.cirrus.com/en/pubs/devKit/EP7312dk-3.pdf
    > http://www.cirrus.com/en/products/pro/detail/P139.html
    >
    > FOB: Santa Clara, CA.
    >

    > These are surplus from an old project. I would kind
    > of prefer to keep them together and give them to a
    > school, but clubs and individuals are good too.
    >
    > thanks
    > Bob Smith

  9. Re: Free to good home: Cirrus ARM development kits

    Ammiravo la mia cresta allo specchio quando Bob Smith
    ha detto :

    > and individuals are good too

    I'd like to have one, but I'm in Italy.
    Thank you.

    --
    Nuno on zx-6r '04 & CR 250 '98 working in progress...
    Say you, say me...say 'na mignotta!

+ Reply to Thread