[Not SPAM]Any low cost solution for flash programming on PowerPC405GP JTAG? - Embedded

This is a discussion on [Not SPAM]Any low cost solution for flash programming on PowerPC405GP JTAG? - Embedded ; @_@ Why my post is filtered along with other damn SPAMs... Howdy, I have a PowerPC 405GP Walnut eval board. Recently, by accident, the flash which stores U-Boot is corrupted. Therefore the board cannot boot now. I want to use ...

  1. [Not SPAM]Any low cost solution for flash programming on PowerPC405GP JTAG?

    @_@ Why my post is filtered along with other damn SPAMs...

    Howdy,

    I have a PowerPC 405GP Walnut eval board. Recently, by accident,
    the flash which stores U-Boot is corrupted. Therefore the board cannot
    boot now. I want to use the JTAG port on the board to rewrite the
    flash with new U-Boot. I found many products for this propers, but
    they are too expensive for me. It costs $1000-$3000... >_< Eg:
    BDI2000, Silicon Probe... What I really want is simply use JTAG
    wiggler and a flash programmer to download uboot into flash. That's
    all! Nothing else. It would be very pleased if anyone can tell me some
    relatively low cost method to do so.
    Thank you very much.

    ---
    ShenLei

  2. Re: [Not SPAM]Any low cost solution for flash programming on PowerPC 405GP JTAG?

    On Tue, 22 Apr 2008, in the Usenet newsgroup comp.os.linux.embedded, in article
    <43819443-00c7-443a-b73b-44c58f2303c8@p39g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
    LittleSweetMelon@gmail.com wrote:

    >@_@ Why my post is filtered along with other damn SPAMs...

    It _may_ be that it's because you are posting via groups.google.com.
    There is huge amounts of spam coming from that server but google
    refuses to act on abuse complaints. The result is that a lot of
    people are simply filtering all google posts. You need only look at
    other groups in the 'comp.os.linux.*' (comp.os.linux.misc being the
    worst) to see this spam.

    There are alternatives to google. Some ISPs in China are now offering
    access to Usenet through their own servers. See
    http://www.dmoz.org/Computers/Usenet..._News_Servers/ and
    http://www.geocities.com/freefreenews/ for a list of free servers.

    Old guy

+ Reply to Thread