USB device controller driver for ISP1161A - Embedded

This is a discussion on USB device controller driver for ISP1161A - Embedded ; Can anyone give me a hint about where to find some drivers for the NXP Philips ISP1161A/ISP1181 USB DEVICE CONTROLLER (not for the USB HOST CONTROLLER) or how to start implementing it? Thanks a lot in advance, David...

  1. USB device controller driver for ISP1161A

    Can anyone give me a hint about where to find some drivers for the NXP
    Philips ISP1161A/ISP1181 USB DEVICE CONTROLLER (not for the USB HOST
    CONTROLLER) or how to start implementing it?

    Thanks a lot in advance,
    David

  2. Re: USB device controller driver for ISP1161A

    On Apr 10, 7:31 pm, dit...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Can anyone give me a hint about where to find some drivers for the NXP
    > Philips ISP1161A/ISP1181 USB DEVICE CONTROLLER (not for the USB HOST
    > CONTROLLER) or how to start implementing it?
    >
    > Thanks a lot in advance,
    > David

    Someone on the USB.org forum should know!

+ Reply to Thread