PCI-based IXXAT or PEAK CAN card on Linux? - Embedded

This is a discussion on PCI-based IXXAT or PEAK CAN card on Linux? - Embedded ; Is anyone using a PEAK or IXXAT PCI CAN card on Linux? I'm trying to get some feedback on others' experiences to use in a vendor justification. Thanks, Jeff...

  1. PCI-based IXXAT or PEAK CAN card on Linux?

    Is anyone using a PEAK or IXXAT PCI CAN card on Linux? I'm trying to
    get some feedback on others' experiences to use in a vendor
    justification.

    Thanks,
    Jeff

  2. Re: PCI-based IXXAT or PEAK CAN card on Linux?

    Jeff Frontz wrote:

    > Is anyone using a PEAK or IXXAT PCI CAN card on Linux? I'm trying to
    > get some feedback on others' experiences to use in a vendor
    > justification.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Jeff

    Jeff,
    I can not rate on both, but suggest the CPC-PCI or CPC-PCIe made by EMS

    Regards
    Heinz

+ Reply to Thread