Some one use a embedded browser before? - Embedded

This is a discussion on Some one use a embedded browser before? - Embedded ; what's the best browser in embedded system? I mean open source browser....

  1. Some one use a embedded browser before?

    what's the best browser in embedded system? I mean open source browser.

  2. Re: Some one use a embedded browser before?

    TP wrote:
    > what's the best browser in embedded system? I mean open source browser.

    _For_me_, an embedded system does not have a normal permanent GUI or
    text based user interface and thus a browser does not make sense. o what
    kind of "embedded system" do you have ?

    Maybe the text based browser "links" might be suitable ?

    Michael

  3. Re: Some one use a embedded browser before?

    On Mar 16, 5:33 am, TP wrote:
    > what's the best browser in embedded system? I mean open source browser.

    Webkit seems to be coming on strong in embedded Linux systems.

    Cliff

    http://bec-systems.com

+ Reply to Thread