Cheap mobile computing... - Embedded

This is a discussion on Cheap mobile computing... - Embedded ; I just stumbled across these and just had to share what I found. Can be had for $75.00 (USA) http://store.mp3car.com/Intel_D201GL..._p/mtb-054.htm Can be had for $90.00 (USA) http://store.mp3car.com/M3_ATX_125_W..._p/pwr-029.htm It's not real clear, unless you dig quite a bit, but the onboard ...

  1. Cheap mobile computing...

    I just stumbled across these and just had to share what I found.

    Can be had for $75.00 (USA)
    http://store.mp3car.com/Intel_D201GL..._p/mtb-054.htm

    Can be had for $90.00 (USA)
    http://store.mp3car.com/M3_ATX_125_W..._p/pwr-029.htm

    It's not real clear, unless you dig quite a bit, but the onboard video is
    provided via either s-video or vga...

    Quite nice and may be just the ticket for my next linux appliance project.

    Cheers....

    --

    Jerry McBride (jmcbride@mail-on.us)

  2. Re: Cheap mobile computing...

    On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 17:20:36 -0400, Jerry McBride rearranged some
    electrons to say:

    > I just stumbled across these and just had to share what I found.
    >
    > Can be had for $75.00 (USA)
    > http://store.mp3car.com/Intel_D201GL...th_1_33_GHz_p/

    mtb-054.htm

    > Can be had for $90.00 (USA)
    > http://store.mp3car.com/M3_ATX_125_W...ower_Supply_p/

    pwr-029.htm

    > It's not real clear, unless you dig quite a bit, but the onboard video
    > is provided via either s-video or vga...
    >
    > Quite nice and may be just the ticket for my next linux appliance
    > project.
    >
    > Cheers....

    Newegg has the D201GLY2A for $65. That's a nice little board. But, for
    something really really small, how about this:

    www.gumstix.com

+ Reply to Thread