Cli for embedded - Embedded

This is a discussion on Cli for embedded - Embedded ; hi all, i need help in implementing cli for linux 2.4 kernel. . my file system is made from busy box and compiled with uclibc....the project is for a wireless router... please help me in implementing a cli, also help ...

  1. Cli for embedded

    hi all,
    i need help in implementing cli for linux 2.4 kernel. . my file system
    is made from busy box and compiled with uclibc....the project is for a
    wireless router... please help me in implementing a cli, also help me
    how to do the backend fucntion to configure the device

    it will be great help if anyone can help in implementing webserver for
    the same

    thanks and regards
    dino

  2. Re: Cli for embedded

    Dino wrote:
    > hi all,
    > i need help in implementing cli for linux 2.4 kernel. . my file system
    > is made from busy box and compiled with uclibc....the project is for a
    > wireless router... please help me in implementing a cli, also help me
    > how to do the backend fucntion to configure the device

    > it will be great help if anyone can help in implementing webserver for
    > the same

    This is Linux. Any web browser software should run, given space etc.

    Busybox can be compiled with a shell - et voila a cli!

  3. Re: Cli for embedded

    On Mar 10, 4:29 pm, j...@franjam.org.uk (Jim Jackson) wrote:
    > Dino wrote:
    > > hi all,
    > > i need help in implementing cli for linux 2.4 kernel. . my file system
    > > is made from busy box and compiled with uclibc....the project is for a
    > > wireless router... please help me in implementing a cli, also help me
    > > how to do the backend fucntion to configure the device
    > > it will be great help if anyone can help in implementing webserver for
    > > the same

    > This is Linux. Any web browser software should run, given space etc.
    >
    > Busybox can be compiled with a shell - et voila a cli!

    i am a starterin embedded linux.. now so i need help in implementing
    the backend function, how to do the scripting, if i get one example it
    will be good for me.

+ Reply to Thread