mimicom for embedded Linux ? - Embedded

This is a discussion on mimicom for embedded Linux ? - Embedded ; Hi Where can I get some official minicom source package for embedded ARM linux under busybox ? Thanks much...

  1. mimicom for embedded Linux ?

    Hi

    Where can I get some official minicom source package for embedded ARM
    linux under busybox ?

    Thanks much

  2. Re: mimicom for embedded Linux ?

    Kid ha scritto:
    > Hi
    >

    > Where can I get some official minicom source package for embedded ARM
    > linux under busybox ?

    Minicom is not included into busybox, here are sources :-)

    http://alioth.debian.org/projects/minicom

    Cordiali Saluti / Kindest Regards / mit freundlichen Grüssen
    --
    Marco Cavallini | KOAN sas | Bergamo - Italia
    embedded and real-time software engineering

+ Reply to Thread