telnetd service root account login question - Embedded

This is a discussion on telnetd service root account login question - Embedded ; Hi Can busybox telnetd service deny root login and create another account for root priviledge login "backdoor" ? Can we do this request use system file /etc/securetty ? Thank you ....

  1. telnetd service root account login question

    Hi

    Can busybox telnetd service deny root login and create another account
    for root priviledge login "backdoor" ?

    Can we do this request use system file /etc/securetty ?

    Thank you .

  2. Re: telnetd service root account login question

    > Can busybox telnetd service deny root login and create another account
    > for root priviledge login "backdoor" ?

    why not use su or sudo ?

    -Michael

+ Reply to Thread