Our company is in the process of replacing the outdated vxWorks OS.
With the developments in the Linux world it is hard not to consider
that when one chooses the embedded OS. I have seen some threads on
this subject but they are all outdated. So please talk about your take
on this subject. For this purpose, please consider the latest vxWorks
offering (with kernel and user address spaces) and Linux offering from
big vendors such as Monta Vista, WindRiver etc.

I'm also concerned about the latency of the Real time Linux kernels.

Thanks in advance for your valuable feedback and time.

Arun