What are the steps to do for Vxworks 5.5 porting to Vxworks 6.2 - Embedded

This is a discussion on What are the steps to do for Vxworks 5.5 porting to Vxworks 6.2 - Embedded ; Hi All, I am new to Vxworks porting . Can anybody sugget me to How to the do porting ....

  1. What are the steps to do for Vxworks 5.5 porting to Vxworks 6.2

    Hi All,
    I am new to Vxworks porting .
    Can anybody sugget me to How to the do porting .

  2. Re: What are the steps to do for Vxworks 5.5 porting to Vxworks 6.2

    AFAIK, SysGo provides a (commercial) toolkit.

    -Michael

  3. Re: What are the steps to do for Vxworks 5.5 porting to Vxworks 6.2

    nagidivenu@gmail.com wrote:

    > Hi All,
    > I am new to Vxworks porting .
    > Can anybody sugget me to How to the do porting .

    Wrong group? You should better ask Windriver how to.

    Juergen

  4. Re: What are the steps to do for Vxworks 5.5 porting to Vxworks 6.2

    Michael Schnell wrote:
    > AFAIK, SysGo provides a (commercial) toolkit.

    OOps. I misread your subject. AFAIK, SysGo tools help to port from
    Vxworks to Linux.

    -Michael

+ Reply to Thread