Hi,

I'm trying to use crosstool 0.43 to build arm-linux-gcj from my SUSE
10.3 x86 host. I can build gcc-4.1.0 and glibc-2.3.2 OK but the java
classlib fails with an error in one of the .cc files. My C++ was never
my strong point so I'm kind of all at sea on this one.

The error I get is:

/crosstool/build/arm-linux/gcc-4.1.0-glibc-2.3.2/gcc-4.1.0/libjava/gnu/
classpath/natSystemProperties.cc:217: error 'ERANGE' was not declared
in this scope

and then the whole build process fails. The annoying thing is that it
takes about 90 minutes of build to get to this point :-(

I'm not proud and don't insist on building ym own toolchain but I
couldn't find a pre-built gcc/gcj/g++ combination for ARM targets. Can
someone help of point me in the right direction please?

Thanks,

Richard.