Calibration Utility for 3M Touch screen - Embedded

This is a discussion on Calibration Utility for 3M Touch screen - Embedded ; Hi all, anyone know a Calibration Utility for 3M Touch Screen USB. On the web I' had find package only for serial TS or package for RPM based distro. I want to install it on embedded system based on Archlinux ...

  1. Calibration Utility for 3M Touch screen

    Hi all,
    anyone know a Calibration Utility for 3M Touch Screen USB. On the web
    I' had find package only for serial TS or package for RPM based
    distro. I want to install it on embedded system based on Archlinux and
    RPM is not good for this.

    Thanks in advance.

    Loris

  2. Re: Calibration Utility for 3M Touch screen

    lstrozzini@gmail.com ha scritto:
    > Hi all,
    > anyone know a Calibration Utility for 3M Touch Screen USB. On the web
    > I' had find package only for serial TS or package for RPM based
    > distro. I want to install it on embedded system based on Archlinux and
    > RPM is not good for this.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Loris

    You will find it and other stuff on 3M website
    ciao

  3. Re: Calibration Utility for 3M Touch screen

    On 25 Ott, 10:06, Helix wrote:
    > lstrozz...@gmail.com ha scritto:
    >
    > > Hi all,
    > > anyone know a Calibration Utility for 3M Touch Screen USB. On the web
    > > I' had find package only for serial TS or package for RPM based
    > > distro. I want to install it on embedded system based on Archlinux and
    > > RPM is not good for this.

    > > Thanks in advance.

    > > Loris

    > You will find it and other stuff on 3M website
    > ciao

    Ok. Only RPM.... I hate RPM and I can't install it on ArchLinux.

    Ciao

  4. Re: Calibration Utility for 3M Touch screen

    lstrozzini@gmail.com ha scritto:
    > On 25 Ott, 10:06, Helix wrote:
    >> lstrozz...@gmail.com ha scritto:
    >>
    >>> Hi all,
    >>> anyone know a Calibration Utility for 3M Touch Screen USB. On the web
    >>> I' had find package only for serial TS or package for RPM based
    >>> distro. I want to install it on embedded system based on Archlinux and
    >>> RPM is not good for this.
    >>> Thanks in advance.
    >>> Loris

    >> You will find it and other stuff on 3M website
    >> ciao

    > Ok. Only RPM.... I hate RPM and I can't install it on ArchLinux.

    downoad them
    lokk inside with
    rpm -qpl name.rpm
    unpack their content in the local directory with
    rpm2cpio name.rpm | cpio -id

    happy hacking ;-)

+ Reply to Thread