Linux Kernel Architect Openings with a CMM Level 5 company - Embedded

This is a discussion on Linux Kernel Architect Openings with a CMM Level 5 company - Embedded ; Position : Linux Kernel Architect Location : BANGALORE Education : Bachelors Degree/Equivalent Experience Experience : 15 or more years # Job Description : ~ Linux enablement on embedded devices including kernel porting/ bringup, device driver development, and kernel debugging. Potential ...

  1. Linux Kernel Architect Openings with a CMM Level 5 company

    Position : Linux Kernel Architect

    Location : BANGALORE

    Education : Bachelors Degree/Equivalent Experience

    Experience : 15 or more years

    # Job Description :
    ~ Linux enablement on embedded devices including kernel porting/
    bringup, device driver development, and kernel debugging. Potential
    projects that the candidate will work on can be based on varied
    platforms/architectures such as x86-derivatives, PowerPC and ARM.

    # Desired Experience :
    ~ 9-12 years on Linux internals. Total experience for the positions
    should be 12+ years on software design and development. Candidate
    interested in playing a senior technical role.

    # Required Skills :
    ~ Linux Internals. Should have demonstrated experience working on
    Linux-enabled systems or devices
    ~ C/Assembly programming and analytical skills
    ~ Computer Architecture/Embedded Firmware
    ~ Versatile enough to move across projects

    ~ English: Fluent

    if interested in this opening,
    Kindly send us your Updated Profile In Word format along with
    the following information.

    # Kindly s! pare few minutes and fill in those Details which may not
    have been mentioned in your Profile:

    ~ Your FULL NAME : For example : ( Ravi G L Sharma ) "Ravi (First
    Name)", "G.L.( Initials / Middle name)", "Sharma (Last Name /
    Surname)" *

    ~ Date Of Birth : *
    ~ CURRENT Salary: *
    ~ EXPECTED Salary: *
    ~ Notice Period: *

    ~ As an Architect (Yrs): *
    ~ And in Linux Kernel (Yrs): *

    ~ CURRENT Organization: (on whose PAYROLL you are working with)
    ~ CURRENT Job Location:
    ~ PRESENT Location:

    ~ HIGHEST academic qualifications:
    ~ TOTAL Experience:
    ~ RELEVANT Experience:

    Note: Kindly ignore the mail if you don't fit into the above said
    requirement. Inconvenience Regretted.

    # Please reply with SAME SUBJECT LINE,

    looking forward to your response.

    With Thanks & Regards

    Prince Dhas
    IITIIM.com
    www.iitiim.com, www.rec-all.com
    Knowledge Community.com India Pvt. Ltd
    Email: prince_dhas@iitiim.net
    Office:022-27781925/26 Extn: 26
    Mobile: 9322978233

    *Direct Client Requirement -pls send resumes to prince_dhas@iitiim.net
    only.*

    *If you have received this message in error we apologize *

  2. Re: Linux Kernel Architect Openings with a CMM Level 5 company

    prince_dhas@iitiim.net wrote:

    > # Kindly s! pare few minutes and fill in those Details which may not
    > have been mentioned in your Profile:
    >
    > ~ Your FULL NAME : For example : ( Ravi G L Sharma ) "Ravi (First
    > Name)", "G.L.( Initials / Middle name)", "Sharma (Last Name /
    > Surname)" *

    Too funny. You want someone with 15 years of Linux kernel development
    experience, but you feel that the best candidate won't know how to correctly
    fill his or her name in.......amazing.

  3. Re: Linux Kernel Architect Openings with a CMM Level 5 company

    On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 08:48:51 -0500, Anthony Fremont wrote:

    >prince_dhas@iitiim.net wrote:
    >
    >> # Kindly s! pare few minutes and fill in those Details which may not
    >> have been mentioned in your Profile:
    >>
    >> ~ Your FULL NAME : For example : ( Ravi G L Sharma ) "Ravi (First
    >> Name)", "G.L.( Initials / Middle name)", "Sharma (Last Name /
    >> Surname)" *

    >Too funny. You want someone with 15 years of Linux kernel development
    >experience, but you feel that the best candidate won't know how to correctly
    >fill his or her name in.......amazing.

    and not only that, but the ideal candidate should be somebody who thinks
    spamming discussion newsgroups with such ads is a good thing.

    Of course, it should be safely assumed that since this job ad went to
    an international discussion newsgroup, that the employer is willing to fly
    people in from anywhere on the planet for a job interview.

+ Reply to Thread