Urgently Required : Sr. Software Engineer - Embedded

This is a discussion on Urgently Required : Sr. Software Engineer - Embedded ; HI ALL, we have a requirement to one of our client, here are the details: Please Mail your updated cv's jobs@xacttek.com Sr. Software Engineer (Drivers and Protocols) Location: Hyderabad Requirements: BE or equivalent required with at least 5-8 years of ...

  1. Urgently Required : Sr. Software Engineer

    HI ALL,
    we have a requirement to one of our client, here are the details:

    Please Mail your updated cv's jobs@xacttek.com

    Sr. Software Engineer (Drivers and Protocols)
    Location: Hyderabad
    Requirements:
    BE or equivalent required with at least 5-8 years of related software
    design, development and testing experience. ME is a plus
    Excellent programming skills using C/C++.
    Must have good understanding of networking protocols, especially TCP/
    IP.
    Experience with network security protocols (IPSec and SSL) is a plus.
    Team player is a must.
    OS kernel internals and driver design/development hands-on experience
    is a must.
    Specific experience in the following is a plus:
    TCP/IP Protocol Stack
    SSL/TLS
    IPSec
    VPN
    Firewall
    Knowledge of different hardware architectures and their software
    interfaces.
    Hands-on programming experience and kernel level knowledge of at-
    least
    one of the following
    OS is required:
    Unix
    Linux
    Job Description:
    Design, development, integration and testing of firmware, low-level
    drivers and S/W interface for hardware products.
    Working with software team in US office through all the stages of
    research, design, development of software for data and voice network
    security applications.
    Application porting to different operating systems and versions of
    operating systems.
    Implementation of various network protocols to optimize for
    performance.
    Working with the QA team, enhance the test plan and implement the
    testing software.

    Thank you
    HR Team
    Xacttek

  2. Re: Urgently Required : Sr. Software Engineer

    On Oct 9, 5:09 am, Xact...@gmail.com wrote:
    > HI ALL,
    > we have a requirement to one of our client, here are the details:
    >
    > Please Mail your updated cv's j...@xacttek.com
    >
    > Sr. Software Engineer (Drivers and Protocols)
    > Location: Hyderabad
    > Requirements:
    > BE or equivalent required with at least 5-8 years of related software
    > design, development and testing experience. ME is a plus
    > Excellent programming skills using C/C++.
    > Must have good understanding of networking protocols, especially TCP/
    > IP.
    > Experience with network security protocols (IPSec and SSL) is a plus.
    > Team player is a must.
    > OS kernel internals and driver design/development hands-on experience
    > is a must.
    > Specific experience in the following is a plus:
    > TCP/IP Protocol Stack
    > SSL/TLS
    > IPSec
    > VPN
    > Firewall
    > Knowledge of different hardware architectures and their software
    > interfaces.
    > Hands-on programming experience and kernel level knowledge of at-
    > least
    > one of the following
    > OS is required:
    > Unix
    > Linux
    > Job Description:
    > Design, development, integration and testing of firmware, low-level
    > drivers and S/W interface for hardware products.
    > Working with software team in US office through all the stages of
    > research, design, development of software for data and voice network
    > security applications.
    > Application porting to different operating systems and versions of
    > operating systems.
    > Implementation of various network protocols to optimize for
    > performance.
    > Working with the QA team, enhance the test plan and implement the
    > testing software.
    >
    > Thank you
    > HR Team
    > Xacttek

    Mr. stop posting this kind of ad's here.

  3. Re: Urgently Required : Sr. Software Engineer

    On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 10:42:45 -0700, GS wrote:

    > Mr. stop posting this kind of ad's here.

    You are whizzin into the wind, dude. Those doofusses don't read

  4. Re: Urgently Required : Sr. Software Engineer

    Xacttek@gmail.com wrote:
    > Sr. Software Engineer (Drivers and Protocols)
    > Location: Hyderabad

    Does anyone in this group, really live here ???

    http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Hydera...i=map&ct=title

  5. Re: Urgently Required : Sr. Software Engineer

    In article <1192124565.981385.263960@y42g2000hsy.googlegroups. com>,
    GS wrote:

    >Mr. stop posting this kind of ad's here.

    And please stopped quoting the entire ad.

+ Reply to Thread