On Tue, Dec 12, 2006 at 12:22:52PM +0000, Roy Arends wrote:
> or impact of attacks on DNS, is repetitive and old, and has less
> participants every time around. I'm going to apply Noah's principle for my
> own involvement these particular Namedroppers discussions: no more prizes
> on forecasting rain; only for building arks.

I've pondered this message for a long time, it took a while to discover that
your analogy is not very apt. We "DNSSEC-doubters" are not predicting rain
instead of building an ark.

In fact, we're not forecasting rain at all. To the contrary, we are
wondering why people are proposing to build an ark, where an umbrella will
do.

Bert

--
http://www.PowerDNS.com Open source, database driven DNS Software