--Apple-Mail-17-343033263

> Shall we allow Monday noon CET to allow the WG to respond to this
> issue. Silence on the matter indicates agreement to leave the text
> and lower-case.
>
> Rest assured that I want to deliver this document to the IESG ASAP.
> An my apologies for not posting my wrap up earlier.

Version 5 of trust-update timers has appeared a week ago.

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsext/draf...update-timers/
draft-ietf-dnsext-trustupdate-timers-05.txt

diffs from version 4:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsext/draf...update-timers/
draft-ietf-dnsext-trustupdate-timers-05-from-04.wdiff.html

I plan to push this to the IESG shortly with a proto statement
similar to the one I posted previously.

Thanks Mike!

--Olaf

Olaf M. Kolkman